The Classic Speaker Pages Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pete B

FS: Supra High End Cable - Speaker, Cheap CT

All of these cables are Supra Brand high quality cable, by Tommy Jenving, made in Sweden:
About: http://www.jenving.com/the-supra-story

Supra Cable Classic 2X2.5mm^2 (13ga) Speaker Cable Blue or Grey
By the foot, no ends.
Supra's description: http://www.jenving.com/products/view/classic-2x2.5-1000000628
From the site:
"Classic Series - The Original!
The Classic series encompasses flexible tin plated, multi-strand, oxygen-free 5N purity Copper! In addition to the corrosion resistance, the tin plating contributes also to a much wanted skin-effect reduction and prevents the electrons (i.e. the current) from disruptive ”jumps” between the strand surfaces, hence adding unwanted timing errors to the music signal. The insulation of a select grade chemically stable PVC further improving the sonically benign tin surface over time. The Classic cables are available also in a flame retardant and halogen free version; Classic/H FRHF."

Ice Blue Supra Classic 2X2.5/H (13ga) (Halogen free) $1.15/ft + shipping CONUS,16 ft minimum: 30' and a bit more fits in a USPS small flat rate box for $7.20

SUPRA-2-5-BLUE.thumb.jpg.4b4b414e036fee1bb6f9c8b83390789f.jpg

Anthracite Grey Supra Classic 2X2.5 (13ga) $1.15/ft + shipping CONUS, 16 ft minimum:

SUPRA-2-5-GREY.jpg.45efaf6d2249b90a7009806f7ccf8342.jpg

Supra JenTech Sky White Speaker Cable 2X2.5 (13ga)
By the foot, no ends.
Sky description: http://www.jenving.com/products/view/sky-2x2.5-2000000592
From the site:
"JenTech Sky is an oxygen free 5N Copper loudspeaker cable. It is laid out as an classic 8 crossection loudspeaker cable construction built up with bare Ø 0.127 mm Copper strands. Available from 0.75 mm2 up to 6.0 mm2. Standard colours are white, black and transparant. We recommend this speaker cable only for indoor use in dry and heated surroundings."

JenTech Sky 2X2.5, 13ga $1.00/ft + shipping CONUS, 16 ft minimum:

JENTECH2-5.jpg.d8d2801b69cf2fab0b31c1236ed77d1c.jpg

SOLD  ALL  Lorad 2.5 Power Line Cable IS SOLD

How to make a power cable with it, note that brown is live, blue is neutral, and green is ground,
I don't know if this is any European convention:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Hsvf0Tpz4

IEC power cable that I made from Lorad 2.5mm^2 wire, ends are from China, copper
plated, I thought I clicked on Gold - they might have pulled a switch. These are
very cheap, $8.99/pr shipped, and others advertise Gold for roughly the same price.
I'm going to try to order again and see if I actually get Gold, anyway here is a pic.
I expect that these are crap since the real thing goes for 10 to 20X the price but as
long as these are safe I'll give them a try. They seem solid enough, I doubt that they are UL approved:

IMG_1020S.jpg.79416ef7412220cb4dbabfffa8d730ab.jpg

These are very cheap, $8.99/pr, Gold plated ends from China (claimed to be made in Japan), I have
a few sets that I'll include with cable for what I paid for them. Expect the Gold to scrape off with
use given the price:

IMG_20180223_111741915.jpg

Bump

PM me with your address and I'll respond with my paypal info.

Wire is $30 shipping is $8 for a small flat rate package,  $38 total.

Pete, you still selling this stuff?  I tried PM you but it said you can't receive messages. ?

@DavidDru  Hi, sorry for the delay just saw this, my inbox was full.

I have the Ice Blue and white left, grey is all sold.

Thanks!

Ice Blue is also sold out now.