The Classic Speaker Pages Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Madcap

Back on the Advent track

Guest Madcap

My apologies to one and all. I sustained several injuries in an automobile accident shortly after my first posting here. Mark has been very gracious in allowing me the time required for my ageing bones to heal.

I have now recuperated sufficiently to move ahead with the Advent Library, as originally announced and planned at the beginning of this New Year.

Cheers,

Madcap

Jean-Paul

My apologies to one and all. I sustained several injuries in an automobile accident shortly after my first posting here. Mark has been very gracious in allowing me the time required for my ageing bones to heal.

I have now recuperated sufficiently to move ahead with the Advent Library, as originally announced and planned at the beginning of this New Year.

Cheers,

Madcap

Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul isn't the only one getting in car wrecks... though I was a bit luckier than he was. I haven't made many updates to the website over the last couple weeks as I've been dealing with the aftermath of getting hit while stopped in traffic.

post-100001-1234998047.jpg

Mark

Hey guys be careful out there. This wild weather is making things dangerous. Glad to hear you are both OK. Looking forward to the Advent library but your health is always more important. Take care one and all.

James