The Classic Speaker Pages Discussion Forums
JKent

Repro Metal labels: KLH, Advent, AR

FINALLY got more "3" badges. Shown below, an original is on the left and the copy is on the right. Solid brass with a pin epoxied to the back. The brass is not coated but Gene says to wipe it with olive oil annually to maintain the shine.

$9 each as shown, or if you want to attach your own pin and polish/remove burrs, $6 each. PM me if interested.

-Kent

11 22 16_1326.JPG

11 22 16_1328.JPG

11 22 16_1325.jpg

Thanks Glenn.

Here's what the raw ones look like. You need to remove a little tab, sand or polish the face, solder or epoxy a pin.

$6 each. PM me or use my CSP screen name at p t d [dot] net

raw 3 (2).jpg

I still have most of the reproduction badges pictured in previous posts. Also thumb nuts for speakers and genuine Daka-Ware knobs for AR speakers and amps.

-Kent

bump :D

Update

Here's a list of what I currently have available. I sell them on the auction site under the name "geekyshrink" and store name "KLH by JKH". Yes--geekyshrink is a goofy handle. Just glad I didn't choose "stupidhead" :lol:

CSP members who order here by sending me a PM will get at least 15% off the epay price.

• AR INC. Large and small, brushed or glossy solid brass
  • AR "3" pins (Sorry--have not been able to get good repro AR-3a badges).
  • Cizek black block lettering on gold tone aluminum
  • Cizek black script on aluminum
  • dynaco solid brass
  • KLH large aluminum for larger speakers such as 17, 20 etc.
  • KLH small aluminum for smaller speakers such as 14, 15,19, 708 etc.
  • KLH small aluminum for 8, 10, 11, 13
  • Advent

I also have original DakaWare knobs for AR speakers (and amps and McIntosh amps), replacement terminal nuts for AR, KLH, Bose, etc (either the original nickel over brass or cheaper stainless steel), various metal labels for KLH Model Eight radios and a replacement faceplate for the Advent 400 radio.

I make some oddball gadgets: One allows the use of a stereo music source such as a CD player, cell phone, etc with the KLH Model Eight Radio. Another gadget can be used to connect headphones to the KLH Model Eight and finally there is a gadget to connect 'phones to a KLH Model Twenty-One.

Then there are some amps, speaker drivers and other stuff. And of course I always have restored KLH Model EIght radios for sale.

I sometimes have original speaker badges available. If you see it on my auction page CSP members will get 15% off.

-Kent

You do beautiful work Kent

You have also graciously helped me MANY MANY times, knowingly or not

I have known you were well loved and active here since (my) day one, but had no idea just how much!

And NOW, I see you are a Davis fan (as am I)

Wish you were here on the left coast and I'd share with you some nice stuff I have (probably nothing you haven't heard, but some GORGEOUS pressings)

Although soon, as in well before Summer, I hope to be out of this nightmare and back home in North Carolina, Lord willing

Thank you Kent, sincerely, and best regards 

Craigk

Bump

Repro speaker logos for AR, KLH, Cizek, dynaco, Advent.

Repro labels for KLH radios.

Original DakaWare knobs for AR, KLH speakers and others.

Stainless steel thumb nuts for speaker terminals.

All FS on that auction site by "geekyshrink". Discount for CSP members if purchased through this forum. PM me.

-Kent