Jump to content
The Classic Speaker Pages Discussion Forums

Snell E/II -- which terminals are for tweeters and which are for woofers?

Recommended Posts


I recently picked up a pair of Snell E/II.  Does anyone know which terminals on the rear are for the tweeters and which ones are for the woofers?  They aren't marked as such and I cannot seem to find a manual or any other information online about this subject. 

Thanks in advance for any insight!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you trying to bi-wire or bi-amp? If there are two binding posts above two others, usually the top two are the plus and minus for the tweeter. The bottom 2 the plus and minus for the woofer. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...