The Classic Speaker Pages Discussion Forums

I just received a pair of AR15's and one of the tweeter's are out.  I tested, etc.  It is 200024 and I am hoping someone can point me somewhere to get a replacement.

Thank you.

I think three of those tweeters NIB sold on the auction site for a song the other day. You can put a note in the wanted section if nobody responds here.

Thank you for the reply and information.  I have posted in the wanted section.  When you speak of the auction site, is that internal here (I am not seeing it) or are you speaking of ebay or something?  Sorry for being completely clueless.  Trying to read through a lot of stuff here and get my feet underneath me.  Thanks again.

I'm am presuming you need the 200024-1 tweeter which may not be accurate since AR played around with different iterations using varying amounts of ferrofluid.

ar48s.tweeter.jpg

ebay item # 131973792719

Roger

That looks exactly like the one I have.  The tape with the number on it does not include the -1 on the end, but close enough.  I can't find the auction referenced, but I appreciate all the help. 

I dug a bit deeper and found the item and the seller had 3 for sale recently.  I reached out to them and will see if they still have some available.  I appreciate the heads up.  Thank you.