Carl's Custom business undergoes a significant change

Carlspeak

My home page's new paragraph, "A change of Scope" explaines it all.

http://www.classicloudspeakerservices.com/index.html

Of course, many who visit here know of Roy Champagne. He will be taking on the larger speaker restoration work as I scale down the size and weight of speakers I will work on in the future.

Also note that I have discontinued offering the Super-Mod kit.

• 3 years later...
57 minutes ago, AlgoRhythms said:

Best of luck and success in your next venture.

Honest, it's not fake news. Just old news. I don't know why that 2013 thread came back to life. I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I've retired completely as of last fall. Check my web site now. ALL classic new england speaker work is being referred to Roy. 

No problem Algo. Hey, nice mic avatar. 

Wanna swap locations next Winter? I'd love to spend that time in Santa Fe. One of my favorite places in the Southwest. On one of my visits, quite a few years ago now, I was able to locate Stereophile's publishing address. I wandered in the front door, ended up getting the $10 tour, meeting Wes Phillips (RIP) and John Atkinson. 

Thanks!  I have two of those U47s that see regular use.

I love it here in Santa Fe.  Been coming for visits for decades but moved from NYC and built my listening room/studio here about 2 years ago.

You can keep your winters, thanks. :-)  Winters are great here.    Not too cold but plenty of snow in the mountains.

I'm in CT in April recording a jazz project in a private studio near Easton.

I hope to be a contributing member here as time goes on.

Michael

Archived