AR 93s available for nearly nothing.

arkiedan

I've owned these 93s since the were new back in the early eighties, when I used them with my first projector while my big AR9s were dedicated music speakers. They have new surrounds on the side-firing woofers and front mids. I recently quit using them when I went to Ascend Sierra monitors so I offered them for sale in the local papers at $200 the pair. I was surprised that I got no takers, or offers, at all.

I don't want to give them to a Goodwill or Salvation Army store, knowing they'll end up getting beat to death by the store or worse, by some user who doesn't know what they have. Still, shipping them is too labor intensive. I sold my AR9s a couple years ago and wouldn't ship them either. Since I under-priced then a guy drove all the way from Atlanta to buy them.

So, my question is: is there anyone around here within driving distance of Little Rock, AR, who would like these AR93s for $100 (the surround replacements cost more than that)? If so, please email me and we can get it done.

I'm just too old to keep all this stuff so I'm off-loading some "tonnage." It'll break my heart to store these speakers in the attic. They just sound too good to end up like that.

Lemme know,

old arkiedan

post-126584-0-40735600-1384356331_thumb.

Archived