Knobs for AR Speaker Pots

JKent

EDIT April 2017: The Chinese knock-offs are pretty much sold out BUT I now have the genuine article: DakWare Chicago! If there are any knock-offs left I'll sell them for $1.50 each + $2.60 flat rate postage (for any quantity). The genuine DakaWares will be $4 each (I can do better on larger orders so PM me) + postage. Photo of the real deal below.

Mine are cheap Chinese knock-offs but they look right and they work. $6/pair including mailing in USA. If you need more than 1 pair PM me for pricing. Will send internationally but PM regarding postage cost.

-Kent

btw I still have reproduction metal labels for KLH, Cizek, AR, Advent. See Post #14 here: http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/IP.Board/index.php?showtopic=6002

DakaWare knobs.jpg

Thanks Geoff.

Yeah--I have a bag full. As I said, they're knock-offs but they look virtually identical until you look at the backs. These were used on a lot of electronic gear back in the day, including McIntosh MC-30, MC-60, MC-225, MC-240, MC-275.

-Kent

• 2 years later...

Update: I now have genuine DakaWare knobs, exactly like those used on the AR-3 etc. I sell them you-know-where but will give a better price to CSP members.

Archived