Advent Heritage Speakers

ironlake

Having had both the large advent and then the heritage speakers, in my opinion the heritage,s are the finest speakers advent ever made. They have a very smooth midrange and if you really want a wall of sound use the heritages with the original advents. Just put the tweeter switch on the large advent in the decrease posit to cut back on the mid range and let the beautiful mid range and highs come out of the heritages. You will be able to shake the house with a 25 hz test cd at 105 db and will do any organ recording justice.

I basically used the original large advent as the subwoofer for the heritage, which drops off faster below 40 hz than the large advents.

hi, I just aquired a pair of Advent Heritage speakers. the guy before me pulled the top woofers out for what ever reason and I want to make sure that I hook them back up correctly. do you know wether the top woofers are connected inline with the bottoms or is the polarity switched? thanks for your help

The upper and lower drivers are connected to their individual low pass inductors on the crossover. Just check the polarity of the lower drivers and the uppers will be the same, they just different colored wires. Hope you enjoy the Heritages as much as I do mine!

Archived