Me against the rest of the world..............

frankmarsi

This seller sounds on the money with all he/she says and I will agree.

I predict these will sell for at least $2.300. and probably more.

I bid, $1,300., no doubt an unlucky number, but still the highest so far, at 10 P.M. E.S.T.

My thoughts are this 'seller' is on this site besides.

It might be a loss for me, but I know that a deserving person will own these. After that person 'goes', only heaven knows.

fm

P.S. This offering talks about the first 'primo' of "AR" speakers, not the the usual fare.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181454583328&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en&autorefresh=true

Imagine having the boxes they came in...such as the one on the auction site at $1875.00 now with day and a half left. Value in boxes?...crazy.

Wow. And those are unfinished pine, stained. Unbelievable.

The receipt is included too. Maybe that's what drove the price up :lol:

Sort of makes me sorry I converted my 3s to 3a.

Not really.................

-Kent

This seller sounds on the money with all he/she says and I will agree.

I predict these will sell for at least $2.300. and probably more.

I bid, $1,300., no doubt an unlucky number, but still the highest so far, at 10 P.M. E.S.T.

My thoughts are this 'seller' is on this site besides.

It might be a loss for me, but I know that a deserving person will own these. After that person 'goes', only heaven knows.

fm

P.S. This offering talks about the first 'primo' of "AR" speakers, not the the usual fare.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181454583328&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en&autorefresh=true

looks like you're up against one of those nickel and dime serial bidders - i usually run from auctions that contain those types - they seem to be personally invested and view it as a contest - great for the seller, but often drives the prices beyond reason, plus anything remotely AR has gone crazy price on that auction site these days...

Archived