WANTED: INFINITY QUANTUM/RS SPEAKERS

Guest lafeet47

Guest lafeet47

I'M LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF INFINITY QLS, QUANTUM 2 OR 3 SPEAKERS. I'M ALSO A FAN OF THE ORIGINAL INFINITY RS SPEAKERS (RS1,2,2.5,3,4,4.5,5,6, AND THEIR VARIANTS (RS1B,2B ETC.). I LIKE ANY OF THE OLD INFINITY OAK CABINET, CLEAR POLYPROPYLENE WOOFER/MIDRANGE/EMIT TWEETER SPEAKERS, LIKE THE REFERENCE STUDIO MONITORS. IF ANYONE HAS A PAIR OF ANY OF THESE AT A FAIR PRICE, I MAY BE INTERESTED. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT. THANKS, BOB

• 3 weeks later...
Guest billren

I have a pair of Infinity RSIIb speakers that I have been considering selling. Are you still looking for these? I have an idea what they're worth but what do you think they might be going for these days?

Bill

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scorpion8

>I'M LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF INFINITY QLS, QUANTUM 2 OR 3

>SPEAKERS. I'M ALSO A FAN OF THE ORIGINAL INFINITY RS SPEAKERS

>(RS1,2,2.5,3,4,4.5,5,6, AND THEIR VARIANTS (RS1B,2B ETC.). I

>LIKE ANY OF THE OLD INFINITY OAK CABINET, CLEAR POLYPROPYLENE

>WOOFER/MIDRANGE/EMIT TWEETER SPEAKERS, LIKE THE REFERENCE

>STUDIO MONITORS. IF ANYONE HAS A PAIR OF ANY OF THESE AT A

>FAIR PRICE, I MAY BE INTERESTED. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT.

>THANKS, BOB

I have a pair of RS 1.5's that I've owned since college, but cannot access right now, as they are several thousand miles away from where I'm at. But I'll be there in SE VA-area in a week and may be able to move them. Where are you located?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lafeet47

Where are you located? I'm near Louisville, Ky. I have a pair of RS- II's. I'd love a pair of RS-IIB's, but probably can't afford them. They are usually expensive when in good shape. What kind if shape and price? Shipping on them is very expensive. They are fantastic speakers. Thanks, Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Jack
I'M LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF INFINITY QLS, QUANTUM 2 OR 3 SPEAKERS. I'M ALSO A FAN OF THE ORIGINAL INFINITY RS SPEAKERS (RS1,2,2.5,3,4,4.5,5,6, AND THEIR VARIANTS (RS1B,2B ETC.). I LIKE ANY OF THE OLD INFINITY OAK CABINET, CLEAR POLYPROPYLENE WOOFER/MIDRANGE/EMIT TWEETER SPEAKERS, LIKE THE REFERENCE STUDIO MONITORS. IF ANYONE HAS A PAIR OF ANY OF THESE AT A FAIR PRICE, I MAY BE INTERESTED. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT. THANKS, BOB

Bob, I have a pair of Infinity RS IIB speakers that are in excellent condition. The woofers were refoamed several years ago and the oak cabinets are in excellent condition. If you have an interest, I can e-mail pictures.

I live is St. Petersburg, FL and can be reached JBarry02@tampabay.rr.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gitarguy

I think I have what you are looking for..to tell you the truth I'm not sure..What I have is a set of two floor model infininity speakers..they say "Qb" for I guess what is the model? They each have two speakers and what I believe is a powered tweeter inside? Maybe you could enlighten me if this is not what you are looking for? gitarguy You can e-mail me @ proservices123@yahoo.com. Thanks, gitarguy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest psurfer

Hi, if you're still looking, I have a pair of Quantum 4's (3-way towers) I'd sell reasonably. I am the original owner, they are in walnut cabinets, in fine condition. They sound great. Woofer foam surrounds were replaced a few years ago.

Archived