Cizek Model One Literature

rickrob2

Hi Paolo,

I did receive your message-- Thank you very much for your help. I contacted them and they had woofers for the MG-27 subwoofer. I guess the Model One woofers had been sold.

However, I did find a Cizek Model One woofer! Brand new, in the box, and it was less than a one hour drive from my house. I'm going to write another post on how I found it.

Regards,

Rick

>Hi Rick,

>

>You're GREAT !!!.

>With this picture you satisfy curiosity of thounsands of CIZEK

>fans!!!

>Really GREAT WORK

>

>All The Best

>

>Paolo

>

>

>P.S. Do you received my e-mail with addresses of CIZEK woofers

>ebayer?

• 1 year later...
Guest carl cizek

Hi guys I thought you would be interested in pics of my oh man. This was taken in 1982 in Canan Conn. at a pop warener football game, I was playing in Roy is on the far right and my youngest brother is in the number 4 shirt. My father loved talk radio and knew all the stations and it just so happend that the game was being broadcasted over the radio.

Carl

post-103225-1212962269.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ron Nadeau
Hi guys I thought you would be interested in pics of my oh man. This was taken in 1982 in Canan Conn. at a pop warener football game, I was playing in Roy is on the far right and my youngest brother is in the number 4 shirt. My father loved talk radio and knew all the stations and it just so happend that the game was being broadcasted over the radio.

Carl

Guest Ron Nadeau

Hi Carl,

You do not know me but I was a friend of your dad when you were a babe in Bloomington, IN. I knew your Mom, Fran and Roy's friend Ron Whaley. Your Dad turned me on to hifi.

Ron Nadeau

• 2 years later...

It's great to get to read literature on the Cizek Model One.

I found a pair by chance and got them at a great price, though I almost let them go.

I always look for Cizek speakers and memorabilia, but have not been successful on a second find.

If ever you want to get rid of the brochure . . . well . . .

Cheers and thanks for scanning it for us all to enjoy.

Archived